Our clients typically save £400+ per employee each and ever year!
TimeBureau® Time & Attendance for Pharmacies, Chemists and Apothecary shops
Are you having trouble keeping track of your staff’s comings and goings in your chemists shops, where installing and maintaining a traditional Time & Attendance system would be too costly? Are you looking for a simple-to-use and low-cost solution, while still benefitting from the features of a premium product? That’s where TimeBureau comes in – and you can choose whether your staff should use their finger or a proximity card/fob to record when they start and finish work. How does it work? For a one-off setup fee of £230 per reader and from as little as £22 per employee per year, we will provide you with a configured and supported TimeBureau Time & Attendance Software-as-a-Service solution! Our clients typically save £400+ per employee each and ever year after the subscription.
The TimeBureau service is a Time & Attendance solution that has no capital costs and minimal administration. It provides automatic reporting as standard, delivering reports to your inbox with the information you want, when you need it. The apothecary shops chosen Time & Attendance solution
What do you get as Standard?
- Use of a TimeBureau Time & Attendance SaaS solution configured to your requirements
- Configured for your employee work patterns
- Real-time notification of no-shows, overtime and other exceptions by email
- Calculation of payroll input and preparation of a file ready for passing to payroll
- Historical reporting and analysis of absence, punctuality and overtime
- Technical support 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. weekdays
- Emergency presence listing.
- Pro-active fault monitoring
- Dual technology reader – both proximity card and fingerprint
What don’t you get?
With TimeBureau, there are:
Optional Extras available:
What do you need to do?
If you want to see how great our service is why not try our telephone clocking service its FREE for 14 days and allows you to test all the benefits with out spending a penny, even the phone call is free! then you will see why many chemist shops have chosen us to help them save money.
To start saving money now, sign up by clicking the button above or call us free on 0808 136 8463, or from a mobile call 0333 301 8463 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do you have to lose? … there’s no minimum contract and for telephone clocking, there is no equipment cost!